Is your company prepared for an emergency?
A CLEAR STRATEGY
IN THE EVENT OF A CRISIS
Crisis management is the best possible preparation for potential incidents, including a fully-developed concept as well as documentation which cuts right to the chase of the matter.
WE SUPPORT YOU WITH YOUR CRISIS MANAGEMENT
AND CRISIS COMMUNICATION
DEVELOPMENT OF CONCEPTS, ACTION PLANS AND MANUALS
Together, we determine your risks and requests, acquire your resources and develop a crisis plan which also includes the right communication concepts in the event of a crisis.
Our services include the creation of:
- Alarm and alert plans
- Alarm and mission plans
- Evacuation concepts
- Disaster management plans for communities and authorities
- Crisis communication concepts and plans
- Crisis management manuals and checklists
- Crisis management concepts
- Manuals for emergencies and checklists
- Emergency plans
- Special strategic plans: e.g. pandemic, blackout, massive numbers of injured persons, etc.
ORGANIZATION OF ALARM, SAFETY AND CONTROL CENTRES AS WELL AS CRISIS ROOMS
Crises can only be tackled with the right infrastructure! After an evaluation of your spaces, we can define your equipment demands together, defining the relevant communication, support and command for your crisis team.
We are happy to support you also with the selection of alerting systems so that you are prepared for an emergency.
- Alerting software as well as crisis and emergency message tools
- Requirements to and equipment of crisis rooms
- Support and means of communication for, as well as command of the crisis team
- Development of alarm intervention and control centres according to EN 50518
CRISIS MANAGEMENT SUPPORT TEAM
In case of a crisis, you can rely on our experts. Our Crisis Management Support Team is on hand with help and advice for you online and on site according to the terms of the agreement.
- Back office, research and support centre
- Long Distance Online Support (LDOS) in case of a crisis
- On-site support in case of a crisis
If you need more detailed information, we are pleased to provide it to you personally.
CONTACT US NOW
DID YOU KNOW THAT...?
insufficient communication is one of the major errors in the event of a crisis among 49% of all companies?
OUR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR SECTOR
ADVANCEMENT OF BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT
Business Continuity Management (BCM) is the development of strategies, plans and/or steps to protect activities and processes critical for the business
SAFETY AND RESCUE MANAGEMENT
We were assigned to support the comprehensive maintenance and service of a refinery.
ESTABLISHING A CRISIS COMMUNICATION CONCEPT
Crisis communication is one of the most essential parts when preparing for a crisis